Telatek has more 25 years of experience in repairing turbines and in related technologies. We have references from repair work on more than 100 turbines in nuclear and conventional power plants. Turbine maintenance involves machining, coating and repair welding work.
Typical turbine repair projects:
- cylinder walls
- division planes
- sealing faces of guide vane discs
- guide vane discs and brackets
- turbine pipes
- steam valves and their parts
- rotor sealing faces and bearing areas
- babbitted bearings
Coatings are mainly done by arc spraying. We use TE-20, TE-22, and TE-29 coatings, for example. Telatek’s highly mobile equipment is ideal for on-site repair and maintenance work on the client’s premises. Our staff are accustomed to working in demanding conditions, and our flexible working methods have earned us plenty of satisfied clients all over the world.
The benefits of Telatek maintenance work performed for clients include:
- longer maintenance intervals and longer turbine life
- shorter maintenance times and reduced downtime
- better turbine capacity and fewer leaks